Restore Your Core
After having my second baby, I remember trying my first running “speed” workout on a track with my husband. It was simple and shouldn’t have been too hard, just a few 100 yard repeats. We got warmed up and ready to go and the started into the workout, but something funny happened when I tried to run fast. I just couldn’t. I literally could not make my legs move any faster, and my core was to blame! My legs were strong, I wasn’t even out of breath, but I could not stabilize my core to allow my body to run fast.
The core is our foundation for movement, especially fast, high impact movement. Without a strong, solid core, we are limiting our ability to perform the way we want to.
Chances are, if you have had a baby, you have noticed some weakening in your core. You might have even tried to strengthen your core by doing sit ups or crunches. I have good news for you, THERE IS A BETTER WAY! With my FREE Restore Your Core guide, you can strengthen your core and return to high impact activities with more strength and control! And you won’t need to do a single sit up! Promise!
This guide is for:
- Women looking to improve their core strength pospartum
- Women frustrated with their performance in high impact activities
- Women who don’t want to spend all day at the gym doing crunches
- Women who are ready to take care of themselves and reclaim the activities they love doing.
- Women who want to be more active
This guide is NOT for:
- Women who are looking for a quick fix
- Women who are not interested in having a stronger core
- Women who would rather do hundreds of crunches or sit ups
Who am I?
I am a wife and mom of 2 boys. I am also a physical therapist with a passion for helping moms overcome the physical challenges that we all face postpartum to reach the physical goals we have for ourselves. I’m so glad you are here! Let’s get started!